3
Posted by Morris in - 9.25.2008 3:36 PM
Everything reminds me of you
You're in the molecules of everything I look at and
in the air that fills every empty space
I see you even in other peoples happiness

Its like a bubble with infinite surface tension
constantly there, sensitive to every whim
occasionally a sharp pin drives into it
challenging its force and seemingly bringing it
to a point of explosion, combustion

but nothing.

it settles.

My eyes still squinting from the massive problematic
that rules my life
the storm calms, but never to a cool breeze
just returns to a nominal still deadly threat
and I can walk again, for now.

I dont understand this binding force that travels from
me to you, but not vise-versa
Ive given up trying to
but not on you...

I wont let myself; not that its difficult
nor inconceivable.

but unfeasible~

This post has 3 comments
3 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ
Anonymous
September 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM

hmm
so THIS is what you were talking about

Anonymous
September 25, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Unrequited love sucks.

Anonymous
September 26, 2008 at 12:24 AM

@adriana. some of us enjoy pain~