4
Posted by Morris in - 11.07.2008 8:00 PM
So......I ventured off today, oh lets say here nor there.

Last night I actually fell asleep kinda early. I was gonna eats something but decided not to, more like I fergot. But inter happened that thing that supposed to where if you dont eat anywhere near the time that you go to sleep then your body actually rejuvenates itself rather than spend all night digesting your late food. Much like that last fat guy wandering in the comic book store, taking forever to make his selection and causing the hip comic clerk at the register to succumb to starvation cz he shoulda gotten off 35 minutes ago.

...yeah, something like that.

Anywho, all of which caused me to have waken up pretty rejuvinated and I ventured out a bit with that energy. Went to a Target...Wal-Mart...drove aimlessly...then the mall on my way home. or as the french would say Le Centre Commercial, and viva la revolucion!

oh and while I was there, I had ona those moments where I was ashamed of mankind. I saw this guy walking along the mall with one of those leashes for their kids. I always shake my head and hope they see it so when I venture across these items. First off; just because they put teddy bear limbs and a head on a crossing strap and a leash leading back to the parent, they think we dont see it. Funny as I see it, it will practically be my field of study to hide these very obscene realities from mindless consumers for this that will make their said, life, easier.

I chuckled and walked further only to see a complete repetition of the scenerio two stores down.

I didnt chuckle twice.

So I headed home, but not before checking that ps2 memory cards are still $25 bux!?

......I know, I said the same thing~

Stopped by Lin's and got some to go.
okay so Ive seen the sign there, behind the register, that says $3.99lb....as I thought, well thats prolly get reached pretty fast by chinese food, cz its so heavy.

but then a choir of blue-men sang as it dawned on me.....I can get a pound of sushi OMFG!

so. I did.

actually I was walking back to the guy with the scale at the register and I was certain that i had at least 2-3 pounds or something. but it was actually 1 exact pound. I looove sushi and now see no reason in eating out anywhere else. plus uts like the only buffet place with good sushi.

"I had a match, but she had a lighter.
I had a flame, but she had a fire.
I was bright, but she was much brighter.
I was high, but she was the sky."
-cake

So im here now trying to think of some video idears and whatnot....

hope you enjoyed this rant as much as I did.


*end transmission*

This post has 4 comments
4 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ
Anonymous
November 8, 2008 at 12:10 PM

enjoyed.

Anonymous
November 9, 2008 at 12:05 AM

Hey Morris ^_^ It's Eva! Nice rant...especially about the big sushi conspiracy XD Awesome! *munches on some fried sushi* (i wish)

Anonymous
November 10, 2008 at 12:09 AM

sushi

Anonymous
November 21, 2008 at 9:09 AM

You give me hope for 3.99/pound sushi at Lins... rather than paying 12 bucks...