2
Posted by Morris in - 1.28.2009 3:50 AM
After much soul searching....and by that I mean blog searching. I grew home sick. Allow me to xplain...

I tried Vox, but ended up entering a pool of over page clutter and ex-pownce grippers. it was an ok community, but what i didnt like was that it didnt allow for non members to comment. kinda bad really.

then I tried tumblr, which I still have [see link at top] and i like it for it frequent updates from many colors and shades of types of users. It is a good service, really. only I missed the aspect of writing and sharing...etc. its a good place for content of different medias from music to pics to videos and articles, but its no place for writting, its like an expansive twitter.

So......I grew homesick. came back and fix up this place you see here. For those of you who have changed your bookmakrs for my online presence, I thank you for your patience.

update RSS and bookmarks plz!

This post has 2 comments
2 bikbik kere edilmiÅŸ
Sylvia Sweetheart
January 28, 2009 at 11:55 AM

yay! :)
PS haven't seen you in a while :(

Berrenduhh
February 1, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Perhaps I shall come back too.